PDA

View Full Version : Found lost Sheltie - Update: reunited with owner

eyelostit
11-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Luthersburg Area, PM me I will check later. Clearfield County, Pennsylvania Dubois Area

eyelostit
11-28-2009, 03:50 AM
Luthersburg Area, PM me I will check later. Clearfield County, Pennsylvania Dubois Area

Dog is with its owner now http://pics3.city-data.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif all is well, thanks

peggy0
11-28-2009, 05:02 AM
thanks for rescuing her dolly! you've earned another gold star to heaven

ravenecw
11-28-2009, 07:45 AM
In my neighborhood there always seem to be dogs running loose.... I know it happens sometimes but there is one person in paticular that it always happens too... how does that "always" happen?????

Good job on finding the owner though, I feel bad when dogs are running loose and always try to get them in fear of them getting hit by a car.

k9diabetes
11-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh good! Our neighbor's beagle Millie went AWOL on Thanksgiving Day. I think they must have found her just after I talked to a family member as there are no signs up looking for her. I was shocked she wandered out as she is a total homebody. She goes out to the backyard to do her business and isn't out there a second longer than she has to be. I've never seen such a completely indoor dog, especially a beagle.

Natalie