PDA

View Full Version : We Hope, the paperclip? for later

eyelostit
08-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Whenever your computer decides it wants to work, when you can please check on the paperclip, mine has an X on top of it, so i really can't copy and paste or use an image from my computer unless I go to photobucket and that takes too much time, is there a place to store pictures here?

k9diabetes
08-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi Dolly,

Currently this forum is set up like the diabetes forum used to be - you need to load your picture into something like Photobucket and then use the URL of the picture to show it here. There isn't storage for photos here for forum users to upload from their computer.

I think the new diabetes board, because it's on the massive Yuku system now allows you to upload photos.

We Hope can because she's a moderator - only moderators and admins have that ability. So I can too but I generally don't. I store the photos elsewhere online and use the URL to show it here.

Not sure if that will change but for now it keeps the bandwidth and storage reasonable, especially since things like the large home BG testing videos eat up a lot of transfer space.

Natalie

We Hope
08-14-2008, 07:08 AM
Dolly,

When I've needed a quick place to upload a photo, I've always used TinyPic:

http://tinypic.com/

TinyPic will browse your hard drive and let you upload the image. It's fast and easy and automatically gives you the URL you need to post the photo.

Kathy

eyelostit
08-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks to both of you, I will have to go to that site.:)