Compared the Glucopet meter with Reli On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compared the Glucopet meter with Reli On

Just checking to see if any of you have done this, I got a 250 on the Glucopet Meter and a 314 on the Reli On Ultima from Walmart, thats 64 pts higher with the Reli On human one.

Does that seem to be correct? 64 pts higher..

The Glucopet strips are expensive I;ve been using for years, the Reli On strips are much cheaper.

Maybe I will buy some more of the Reli On and keep comparing the figures.

Or matter of fact I'll do my own blood with both !!
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: Compared the Glucopet meter with Reli On

I have done a comparison with the Alphatrak and Freestyle with the freestyle being much lower. Thats weird that the animal meter would be lower
    Marianne and Pebbles
    Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

Re: Compared the Glucopet meter with Reli On

It is odd that the Relion was higher. Might be good to check the GlucoP
      et with some control solution or a lab test. Weren't you having trouble with one of the bottles of GlucoPet strips a while back?

Comment

Working...
      X