PDA

View Full Version : New Mom with Diabetic boy

Nigel's Mom
06-14-2012, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the information everyone gives. I was not aware to keep the syringe with the bevel side up, some of the information that makes my boy more comfortable. Have been doing injections twice a day for 1.5 months, learning so much, thanks again to all that take time to share information. :)

momofdecker
06-14-2012, 03:44 AM
Just wanted to offer a hello to you and Nigel! When you have a moment we'd love to hear more about him. Breed, weight, type of insulin you use, how much Nigel receives and basically anything fun you'd like to share.

I've found this forum to be most helpful! The folks here ultimately saved my boy from a tragic end. So anytime you have a question or concern I would encourage you to post and someone will come along to give you great advice. Best of luck on your journey. Holli

Patty
06-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Hi and welcome to you! I just saw your post and made a copy of it in the main Diabetes Discussion forum where more people will see it and respond. You can find it here http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3757

The Trial and Error forum is more for learning how to post things like pictures, signature lines, technical stuff ;)

Hope to hear more about Nigel.

Patty