eyelostit
11-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Glucopet 282

One touch
Ultra Mini 336

One Touch
Ultra 2 307

Relion 314

This was done days ago and Niki stil had the build up of white rice carbs in her system. They are listed in order of of first meter used. So it looks like the human ones are about say avg. 35 pts off of minus from the glucopet.

anyone using the one touch ultra mini?
anyone have a rebate form for this?

k9diabetes
11-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm confused... since you got the same reading from GlucoPet as two other meters. This has happened before too. Looks like the GlucoPet has been reading in just about the same range as the OneTouch Ultra.

Am I missing something? (most likely!!) :)

eyelostit
11-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Sorry, brain fog,:o I fixed the numbers I was looking at my calculations subtracting the difference with the gluopet.

We Hope
11-21-2008, 05:17 AM
Dolly,

Re: Rebate--

http://www.lifescan.com/company/contact/faq/products#rebate

How do I get a rebate for my meter?

In the U.S., rebate certificates are included in each system kit for OneTouch® Ultra®, OneTouch® Ultra®2, and OneTouch® UltraSmart® Meters, and are also available where LifeScan products are sold.

If you did not receive a rebate certificate, call LifeScan Customer Services, 800 227-8862 or send an e-mail request with name and address to:

CustomerService@LifeScan.com

Outside the U.S., please contact your local country office.

Kathy

eyelostit
11-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Thank you again! "Oh wise one":) I appreciate it.

Debbie & Apollo
11-22-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm jealous -- you got 4 meters to work and I'm still praying for one!

But today I found a relative that lives about 20 minutes from us -- (and he loves Apollo too) He has to test himself --- SOOOOO he said he'd help us do the deed!!

Getting closer and closer
Debbie and Apollo

eyelostit
11-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Actually I've had the glucopet, well its my 2nd glucopet pet for about a year now, the relion i got at walmart 6 mo ago maybe cause it was cheap, and the ultra touch2 was my uncles who let me use it for my test, i did buy the ultra mini cause it was 19.00, i had to see all these results, so i'm hoping the ulta mini is gonna work, i can get the strips from my uncle, paying for the glucpet strips was getting alittle xpensive as time went by, and i was having too many problems with them drawing up the blood, the other meters i had no problem with. i may order some in the future but for now i'll use the ultra touch mini, as i have no more strips left for the glucopet and relion one, the relion ones are 9.00 at walmart.

k9diabetes
11-24-2008, 08:16 AM
One of the good news / bad news things with meters... since you can often get them inexpensively, once you start testing you tend to "collect" them! ;)

eyelostit
11-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Well I applied for the rebate, didn't really see one for the one touch ultra mini, but filled out their form so maybe i'll get some info

eyelostit
12-09-2008, 11:43 PM
No rebates on the ultra mini's we tried, i guess cause it was 19.00 and not the 50.00 one:mad: