Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Just stopping by to see what's going on here after cleaning up Jack from a very muddy dog park trip.

Hope those of you celebrating Christmas enjoy friends and family and that everyone else has a nice day too!

Natalie

Re: Merry Christmas!

MUD???? You're cleaning up MUD? Poor you!!! Wish I could send you what we've been cleaning up for a month!!! Hint...it's white!!!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
    Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Natalie:

Glad you're getting your mud pack facial today. (okay, don't throw any of it)

I finally made myself figure out how to get back on here this evening--it's been several months since I was here and had forgotten all the information. But your little site and it's mysterious little "helpers" made it all very easy. Thanks a bunch!

Hope everyone has has a wonderful and happy day. Take care,
      Joyce

Comment

Ricky and I are wishing everyone here a very merry Christmas!!! Love you all.

Love and hugs, Teresa and Ricky

Comment

Merry Belated X Mas!!! It is friggin 80 degrees here in Austin, Texas Don't ya'll hate me( Ha) I know some of ya'll X mas wasn't as good as last year Natalie yours was tough losing Chris mine as well losing Pebbles. I was a bit sad X Mas eve and X mas. We never know when our pets won't be here. Hope Jack is wearing you out!!!!! Mud It rained a couple of days ago I had friggin 20 paws to wipe off 5-6 x a day. ANd the boxer Kahlua likes to run in the mud!!!!! There sr etimes we have to put their paws in warm water. Never a dull moment here.
          Marianne
          Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

Happy late Xmas also, but I did re do my on line friends poem for new years.

80 degrees.....you got your nerve Marianne, weather is sickening here, now a storm on its way, well i know you had your share of it when you lived in NY
            Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Joyce, how wonderful to see you here!! I'm glad you were able to log on after all.

Marianne... 80 degrees! Wow! We only made the 50s. We've had a lot of rain so have a ton of mud and Jack is liking mud. At one of the dog parks we go to, he has found a stinky, algae ridden, dog marked on muddy puddle and he likes to roll in it with a melodramatic drop, shoulder first. It smells so bad! But we have had enough rain that even the back yard is pretty muddy. Jack's great big feet are doing a pretty good job of destroying the grass. We go through an area rug and handful of towels every day.

To stay out of the mud, we've been taking him to what we call "the river" but what he would call "squirrel land." There are dozens of them in a distance of about a block and after a few trips there he has started to vibrate with excitement anywhere he sees big trees like that, including the freeway off ramp downtown this afternoon. He's obsessed.

Two years ago yesterday we found the Ridgeback mix lost near our hammie stop on Christmas day. It actually seems like longer ago. But we thought of him and of Chris often yesterday. I mean, sheesh, who abandons a dog on Christmas day!!!!

Natalie

Comment

Working...
              X