PDA

View Full Version : Beth's Cush Boy Scoobie...

k9diabetes
12-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Beth, who joined this forum to share what it feels like to BE a diabetic, has lost one of her two precious cush pups, Scooter (aka Scoobie)...

http://www.caninecushings.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8314

In addition, both her mother and her father passed away in the past few months. Beth is a very strong person but the world has asked so much from her this fall and winter. Here is the full thread about her cushings dogs, Scooter and Bailey:

http://www.caninecushings.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2972&page=223

My deepest condolences to you Beth - know you are in my thoughts...

Natalie

rhodesian46
12-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Hi Natalie,
She really has th test of faith. I seen her post on the Cushings forum and feel really bad for her. She has helped me on the cushings forum with Pebbles when I was in my freaking mode My sincere condolenses Beth
Marianne

forscooter
12-28-2008, 06:14 AM
Thank you, Natalie for posting this...and for all the wonderful support and friendship you have given me all this time...

and Marianne, it was my honor to be able to help you in some way with Pebbles...you have been a blessing to me as well...

I do hope that all our pups are eating hammies and running and playing free...

I'm going to try and be better about being back here once life settles down with all the legal and emotional matters at hand. I do check in here when I can...I am still keeping up with all of you...

Love and hugs, Beth, Bailey, and always Scooter

k9diabetes
12-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Beth... I'm amazed you took time to come by here and to post. I was looking at Scooter's and Bailey's pictures the other day. Love the close-ups of their cute knobby skulls. The dog we had as a kid was most likely mixed with basset - he had the short knobby fiddle legs but they were covered with border collie fur.

Take care of yourself,

Natalie

eyelostit
12-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Beth, I am sorry for you loss,I was reading your posts on the cushings forum, you've been down a really rough road this year, more than rough, try and take alittle time for yourself, an hour or two, sleep for a day, we all have that inner strenght when needed but it can wear down.

I wish I could ease your pain

Dolly