PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Bobbij61!

We Hope
12-29-2008, 05:13 PM
You'll be able to post as soon as Natalie approves you. We've had to resort to this because we have had so many spammers try to register and then post spam.

Hoping to see your post soon!

Kathy

eyelostit
12-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the board Bobbi, lots of experience and help here, ask any questions even if you feel they are dumb, we have already asked them.:)

bobbij61
12-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Hello,
My dogs aren't diabetic but their Grandsire died from complications of Diabetes.
I used to 'do' cattle dog rescue and still help when I can...
Thats how I found out about Lucy a co worker told me about her plight and I felt if I could get her plight into the right hands their might be a chance someone will step in and give her a new chance at life!

One of my cattle dogs is overweight and I know that can lead to diabetes so I'm glad I found you all for two reasons! Sage is having a hard time slimming down at age 7.

I'm a dog groomer, Married, one son who is grown and married and I'm owned by two cattle dog sisters , Sage and Indi...

acushdogsmom
12-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Glad you joined, Bobbi. :)

I know you've been doing everything you can think of and posting wherever you think you might be able to find Lucy the help she needs. Hopefully we can figure out a way to help Lucy stay at home or find a new loving home.

http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458