one touch ultra 2 meter battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one touch ultra 2 meter battery

Just wondering if I can buy a charger somewhere for this one touch ultra2. It needs batteries, I can buy them tomorrow. It would be nice to have a charger. I, m not sure theyre data cable is a charger also. Anybody know? I like it as the strips are $35 for 100.

Also I want the alphatrack, here in canada there $150 to $250. Think I, ll check that adw website see if they ship up here. His lip has smaller droplets those strips would be better.

If anyone sees one cheap let me know?
    If someone isnt needing theres I, ll buy it or if someone can purchase it, mail it to me, I can mail you the $
    Last edited by Riliey and Mo; 11-09-2013, 02:10 PM.
    Riliey . aka Ralphy, Alice, Big Boy
    20 lb male. 5 1/2 nph insulin. 1/2 cup fromms. black cockapoo, dx Apr 2012 . 5 1\2 yrs diabetic. 2000 to 2017

Re: one touch ultra 2 meter battery

Just got a reply from adw they dont ship up here to Canada.
    I still got 100 onetouch strips left so might as well use them up for now
    20 lb male. 5 1/2 nph insulin. 1/2 cup fromms. black cockapoo, dx Apr 2012 . 5 1\2 yrs diabetic. 2000 to 2017

Comment

not sure about charging the batteries we are using lithium batteries for jesses meter not a onetouch a different manufacture which takes 2 AAAs those batteries should last a very long time .
      Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
      Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

The one touch ultra2 batteries are

3 volt 2032 just picked up a pack at the $ store $2.00 lol

Its working good

Theres is a data cable you buy for it but I didnt see a charger

Comment

There is a website people have been using with a code to get the alpha trak cheaper. Don't order anything till we find it. I'm on my phone now but can look for it later. I'd be happy to ship you things too if it saves money. My husband works 60 miles from Canada but he never goes up there
          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Okay, sounds like a good plan. People in the states can get it for $60 with the code. Thankyou

Comment

I'll order it tonight. Did you want any extra strips or anything?
              Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

No thanks, just the kit is great. Am going to use the freestyle strips and I dont use the lancet device.

Send me your email addy k, I, ll send you mine

Thanks for doing this for us

Mo

Comment

duh, I should have read this before I sent you an email. I will order now! no worries. you help everyone else so much this is the least I can do.

Comment

Okay, I, ll catch up later going to watch the Leafs

Comment

you hockey people! It is ordered! catch you later

Comment

Great , thanks Judi

Leafs are playing the Wilde next, come on its a good friendly game eh!
                        See you in emails, thanks again

Comment

if anyone is interested, American Diabetes just called me and they are running another special. For the price of 100 test strips they will throw in the Alpha Trak for free. It comes out to $97.98 which is still more than the $60 starter pack deal that the code still works for so I said no.

But you do get 100 strips if anyone wants it

for the new special, the customer service rep told me you have to do this:

Ok, I called 877-241-9002

she said you have to use the item # that is SKU: 32107K2
                          and then the code is alpha100
                          Last edited by Judi; 11-11-2013, 02:37 PM.

Comment

This alphatrack rocks. Put the strip into a very very small droplet WALA.

Its in usa mg/dl. Np converting to mmol.

One touch ultra 56 3.1
                            Alphatrack 78 4.3

22 point difference

Got the freestyle lite strips 100 for $40. Here in canada there 100 for $250. Will experiment with them soon

Thanks Judi

Comment

good deal, I'm glad you got it! I still can't believe how much they were going to charge for shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X