OT I miss your old board names!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT I miss your old board names!!

I guess i just have it my head the user names of those on the pets with diabetes boards, I know you are Johanna but you'll always be Jailbarron to me. Ole K9 I always know. I see Bust Buddy kept their name, Bowens2 and Ricksma,Rhodisan and acushdogsmom, I can't think of anyone else now

Anyway just thought of this now.
    Last edited by eyelostit; 03-28-2008, 02:16 AM.
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: OT I miss your old board names!!

Yes, but we love your board name best of all....I bet it fits all of us at one time or another...

Love and hugs, Teresa

Comment

I agree it is confusing Everyone keep your DM name!!!!!! Can u hear me? (
      Ha)
      Marianne and Pebbles
      Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

NO.. NO..NO.. Never Jail barron again.......
        it never was.... My last name is Albarron and the J was for Johanna....
        But EVERYONE thought I was Jail Barron!!!!!!!!I felt like a leather and chains kinda gal.... hated it.... not me at all.....
        so I wasn't going to make that mistake again..... Its Johanna for ever more!!!

I do have a question......Who is Christopher's # 1fan ?
        it is Natale's Chris ,so is that Natale???
        Last edited by johanna; 03-28-2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Johanna,

That's my husband's login, though it was more for test purposes than anything. So is Katiesbrother! That's my girl Katie.

Natalie

Comment

Sorry Johanna, but you have to be Jailbarron for me, remember I thought you worked for a prison, i never had you pictured as a biker chick, or in leather, I thought you worked in an office there or something like that.
            Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Thanks Ricksma

Comment

Working...
              X