Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum UPGRADE completed Friday December 2

Greetings!

The version of vBulletin running here is quite old and soon the version of PHP it requires will no longer be supported. So it needs to be upgraded.

vBulletin will be doing this upgrade for me and the forum will be shut down while that's occurring. I should be able to advise prior to that happening but if you don't hear and find it's down, that's probably the reason.

Then there may be some tweaking needed after the upgrade to customize things.

Natalie

Re: Forum will be upgraded THIS Friday Dec. 2

Update: upgrade will occur this Friday December 2 - Expect forum to be down. If emergency issue arises, you can email me at k9diabetes@gmail.com.

Comment

Looks like the upgrade was fairly smooth but let me know if you are having any problems. I like this clean look and think I'm going to keep it this away at least for now.

Comment

Okay can add a photo easy now i just need to change the avatar
        okay easy to change the avatar , browse files on hard drive works

2 things
        Now i click on recent posts but it doesnt go there.

Click a post and get the first post made but need to scroll to find the most recent post.

Found it i clicked on options then activity brings up latest recent post
        or
        On the first page under Forums click on Latest Activity
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by Riliey and Mo; 12-07-2022, 11:35 AM.
        Riliey . aka Ralphy, Alice, Big Boy
        20 lb male. 5 1/2 nph insulin. 1/2 cup fromms. black cockapoo, dx Apr 2012 . 5 1\2 yrs diabetic. 2000 to 2017

Comment

Working...
        X