ADW Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADW Coupon

I got this in my email yesterday. I don't know if it can be used more than once, but I'm not going to use it, so I figured I'd post it here for anyone to try it.

Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Re: ADW Coupon

Thank you for sharing this coupon code. It worked for me. I ordered 2 boxes. I go through a box every 3 weeks because I generally test 3 times a day with my Gus just so I know how he is doing. At some point, I need to get comfortable with going to a cheaper meter & strips and doing conversion calculations, but I'm just not there yet since I don't consider him regulated close enough. Every little bit of savings helps! Again, thank you.
    Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
    10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

Discount codes for ADW ( americandiabeteswholesale ) ;

K910 will give 10% off
      K912 gives $12.00 off any order over $100.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

Just thought I'd let you know that I was still able to use the discount code AQ587G today when ordering 100 AlphaTrak 2 test strips. I got them $96 total after the discount. Wasn't sure it would still work, but it did! So, now between alternating with the AlphaTrak and Advocate meter, I should be good to go for awhile.
        Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
        10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

Any updated coupons since I am about to place an order?

Comment

Woo Hoo! Thank you so much for the coupon code, it worked!! Got AT2 box of 50 strips for $48.48!! I've been using the Advocate Pet Test, AT2 and the ReliOn meters.

Mom of Gus:
            At some point, I need to get comfortable with going to a cheaper meter & strips and doing conversion calculations, but I'm just not there yet since I don't consider him regulated close enough.
            I got the ReliOn Prime meter ($9) and 100 Prime strips ($19) at Walmart. Poor Daisy had to endure two sticks at each testing for a while. I would read with the AT2 then with the ReliOn. I came up with dividing the ReliOn number by .7 to come up with a very close AT2 number. I don't use it all the time, because like Gus, Daisy is a schnauzer and you know how that goes, but I do use it and am getting more comfortable with it. So between the Advocate, the AT2 and the ReliOn, I'm saving a little bit of money.
            Daisy 12 1/2 y/o 20lb Mini Schnauzer - 115g chicken breast, 45g chana dal, 55g green beans all chopped in a food processor, 20g Hills Perfect Weight, 1 tbs pumpkin, 8 units Novolin N q12h. Other meds-1/4t d-mannose twice daily, 1 Proviable DC daily, 1 multivitamin, 1/4t ground eggshells each meal, 1200mcg methyl B12 daily, 5mg zyrtec daily

Comment

Working...
            X