Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum (http://k9diabetes.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog (http://k9diabetes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Our sweet Vinny is an angel, July 27, 2018 (http://k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4998)

amydunn19 06-01-2014 01:24 PM

Re: My Monster Vinny

It is good to have an answer so you can focus on it.

I bet Vinny is a charmer with that face. Maggie is ok going to the vet - she is not ok with confinement to the kennels. So, they carry her around or let her loose. When she is loose, she tends to get into everything but they feel sorry for her.

Grayson 06-01-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsters Momma (Post 130464)

So that's all I have for an update. Vinny is one dog that loves going to the vet, so he charmed everybody there...visitor's and staff alike! ;)
Mel and the Charmer, Vinny

Lol Vinny the Charmer! Sounds like my ladies man Grayson...two of the vet tech women call him their boyfriend, and even the office girls are in love with him and his sweet disposition. He likes the vet, but isn't happy to be left there - and I've been told they let him wander the back treatment areas with his 'girls' because he is such a good boy for them. Maybe it's in the black lab genes...? :D

Glad he's feeling better too!

Judi 06-01-2014 05:24 PM

A plan of action is good! And of course they love him!!!

Monsters Momma 06-23-2014 01:02 PM

Wow!! Vinny's First Sugarversary was Saturday!! A year ago I would have never guessed that Vinny would let me poke and prod him like he does! I would have never told you that I would grow so close to "John's dog" that he comes to me before John most days! And I definitely wouldn't have told you this diabetes thing would make my dog more outgoing and such a charmer! ;)

There is always good with the bad. Sometimes we just have to look for it!:)

Happy Sugarversary My Monster!!

jesse girl 06-23-2014 01:15 PM

yes mel the hidden flower . sometimes you just have to look for it

happy sugarversary to vinny and a thumbs up to you mel with the great care you gave to vinny . hope to see many more

Soaphie & Sydney's Mom 06-23-2014 01:37 PM

Three cheers for Vinny and Mel!

amydunn19 06-23-2014 02:00 PM

Yay for Vinny! It seems like it should be longer than a year!

Judi 06-23-2014 02:04 PM

who knew he could be MORE charming? :) congrats on one year!

momofdecker 06-23-2014 02:40 PM

Yeah for you and your monster - happy one year celebration! Wishing you both many more years.

k9diabetes 06-23-2014 02:50 PM

Aw..... what a wonderful post!! Humongous Congrats to Vinny and to you! Wishing you two many many more anniversaries.

Natalie