Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum (http://k9diabetes.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog (http://k9diabetes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Spirit Crossed the Bridge Today..... June 9, 2016 (http://k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6869)

Franklin'sMum 10-12-2012 05:19 PM

Re: Spirit-Newfoundland

Happy sugarversary Spirit! Well done to you all :)

CarolW 10-12-2012 08:00 PM

Fifty million cheers for you, and congrats to Spirit on his first anniversary!

And to you both, you wonderful humans!

Love you dearly,
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:00:32 (PDT)

jgr789 11-12-2012 11:55 AM

Happy Belated Anniversary Jim and Spirit!

You guys were among the first I followed very religiously to try to help calm myself and gain as much information as possible. You seemed to be extremely confident and the fact that Spirit seemed to do so well when you made any changes, helped me to realize that it's a total team effort.

Good luck , have fun in your travels and enjoy the Florida sunshine!

jim maceri 11-12-2012 02:09 PM

Belated thank you for your thank you's........still here everyday reading and catching up. When I think I have something to add I do but the "every dog is different" mantra holds very very true to me especially with spirit.

Still haven't made the switch to Novalin with the big guy since I stocked up last month and bought 3 Humulin so it looks like the change won't occur till we are in Florida or just to be safe I may stick with Humulin till we get back home.

All is still well and spirits numbers are acceptable (most of the time) but he still gets a kick out of throwing me a high or low day a few times each month.

Shellie 11-12-2012 02:49 PM

Glad to hear the big guy is doing well! When are you heading to Florida? I'm sure Spirit will be thrilled when you say lets go! He sure does love to travel! Hugs!

jim maceri 11-13-2012 05:52 AM

We're heading south right after Christmas. First it's Nashville for a few days, then Panama City, St. Augustine, Kissimmee, and Naples then head back home the end of March. Spirit already has his bags packed and continues to run to the motorhome every day I go out there.

farrwf 11-13-2012 06:16 AM

Belated congrats on Spirit's anniversary, and hope you have many more!

You've certainly done one great job with the big one.

bgdavis 11-13-2012 06:22 AM

Happy belated Anniversary, Spirit! Hope you and Jim have many, many more.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Patty 11-13-2012 07:15 AM

I love how much he likes to travel! :)

Shellie 11-13-2012 11:42 AM

And I'll bet he's horribly disappointed every time you come back out of the motor home! LOL What a very cool dog he is! Hugs!