View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Since it's so quiet, how about an update?

Milo update....

Last month (Oct. 17th) was Milo's 2 year Sugar Anniversary. He is doing OK for the most part, but is on antibiotics now for a UTI. I have noticed in the last few months that he is starting to lose his vision He saw the vet last week for his UTI, and she said he can probably see shadows in his right eye and the left eye is not too bad. It has been coming on really slow, so maybe it won't be too hard for him.

Our puppy Munchkin (now 1.5 yrs old) has an attitude...so does Milo
For the first time in 30 years of having dogs I have to keep them seperate in the house. Snoodles the miniature schnauzer gets along with both dogs.
I was upset at first, but we have a system now and it works really well.
They can both be in the back yard together with no problems, its just in the house where they have their "territory" issues.

Today is 3 years since my sweet Heidi went to the Bridge. She was a toy fox terrier/chihuahua mix who lived for 15 years. She was queen of the house and I still miss her.
I remember one time when Milo was going to the kitchen to get a drink and little 5 pound Heidi was standing in the doorway. He was afraid to walk past her LOL She stood there giving him the evil eye. I think she enjoyed tormenting the bigger boy dogs. Milo had his attitude back then, but he never messed with her