Crissy Ann's Long Road through Diabetes and Atypical Cushing's disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crissy Ann's Long Road through Diabetes and Atypical Cushing's disease

I missed this earlier Bonnie. Hugs to you and your angel girl!
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Crissy Ann,

It's been 3 years. I miss you. I love you still.

Mom

Comment

Sending a belly rub skyward to Crissy Ann...

Natalie

Comment

Happy Birthday, Angel.

Love,
          Mom

Comment

Sending you a happy birthday kiss Crissy Ann. We miss you.

Natalie

Comment

Criss Ann,

It's been four years today since you stepped across the Rainbow Bridge. I miss you so much. You will always be the sweetest, the prettiest, and the best girl in the whole world to me.

Love,
              Mom

Comment

the love for a special girl never ends

its great you keep her love alive in your heart
                Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Originally posted by jesse girl View Post
                  the love for a special girl never ends
                  That's so true! Sending a virtual hug your way Bonnie. That kind of love never leaves our hearts.
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Bonnie,
                    She was a beautiful girl. I've read her story a couple of times now - and what an amazing story to read.! Thinking of you on this memorable day. Holli
                    Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Thinking of you Crissy Ann and of your mom and your canine sibs. I know everyone misses you so much.

Chris and I always considered you one of our special buddies.

Natalie

Comment

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl. I know you're still with me, but I miss you.

Love,
                        Mom

Comment

Thinking of you Crissy Ann, our special friend.

Natalie

Comment

Criss,

It's been five long, hard years since you left me. Time just keeps marching along. Your cousins came to join you this past year, so it's like an era has passed. But I still love you and Dinks and both of you are always with me.

I wish I could have you both here with me for just another day. I miss you so.

Love,
                            Mom

Comment

Thinking of you Crissy Ann and of your mom...

Natalie

Comment

Happy Birthday, Criss Ann. You'll always be with me.

Love,
                                Mom

Comment

Working...
                                X