Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Soaphie the sophisticated!

Originally posted by Soaphie & Sydney's Mom View Post
    If Soaphie makes it to Halloween it will be yet another miracle. ... needless to say, my heart is breaking.
    Tami,
    Praying for you and your girl My heart goes out to you. Glad the vet is coming over tomorrow.
    Patty
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

The propectalin worked really well for my puppy. Fingers crossed for Miss Soaphie.
      Sparky Love, diagnosed March 5, 2014. Enrolled in Kinostat study to prevent cataract formation. Pancreatitis June 16, 2014 - hospitalized for 6 days in the ICU. Went to the Rainbow Bridge June 23, 2014. I love you very much, baby.

Comment

Hope all goes well tomorrow
        Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

Originally posted by CarolW View Post
          Delightful to find old friends here! Dropped in because I ran into somebody online who needs some assistance. My warmest greetings to you and Jesse!

we miss you carol and your wonderful wisdom

hope things go well for your soaf tomorrow tami
          Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
          Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Hoping all goes your and Soaphie's way today.
            Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Hope you get good test results back.

Jake
              13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
              At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

poor girl. How is she today? been thinking of you. Judi

Originally posted by Soaphie & Sydney's Mom View Post
                update.

she puked

then a bit later tried to puke again (but nothing came up).

I took her outside and she peed and I tried to help her poo (she's been constipated for the last few days). She then had diarrhea.

We are getting some propectalin (I think that's how you spell it) and will be trying to feed her baby food and white rice for dinner tonight (half calories). Dr. S and a vet tech will come over tomorrow morning to draw blood to see if anything new showed up since June / and see how her kidney disease is progressing.
                Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Sending thoughts your way, Tami.
                  Thinking of you and Soaphie.
                  Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Hoping things went well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
                    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

"Because I am still in love with you, I want to see you dance again. Because I am still in love with you....on this harvest moon."

RIP sweet Soaphie....the love of my life. So obsessed with her.

15 years, 2.5 weeks

I will post more later.
                      Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

So sorry and sad.

Craig
                        Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Just sitting here with a blank window, not knowing what to write. I know there are no words to express how you are feeling. May you hold dear the wonderful memories you had with Soaphie, and take care of yourself, Tami.

Hugs,
                          Barb
                          Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

So sorry to read this. Soaphie will be missed. Keep her in your heart forever.

Mike
                            Lily is a 62 lb English Setter, born 07-27-2007.
                            Diabetes: Aug 2013
                            Went peacefully to heaven on 04-24-2021
                            Video in Lily’s memory: https://www.facebook.com/10000201631...3260300417807/

Comment

I'm so sorry, Tami.
                              Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Comment

Awww, Tami, so sorry and sad to read this. Soaphie couldn't have wished for a more dedicated and caring mom to care for her.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Godspeed to Soaphie.

Comment

Working...
                                X