View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Senior Member and Moderator

I never once worried with any small details with Maggie. Well, every once in a while. Occasionally. Once a week maybe or was it once a day. Or all day, every day. All the details of every little thing. Why is she eating the wet food last? She always eats it first. Is it me or is her blood like not the right color..shouldn't it be redder? Why is she laying on her right side? She never does that. Did the groomer cut her second toenail on her right side too short? Is that causing her sugar to go low? Maybe it is that blanket. She hates that blanket. I had things that I would dwell on - crazy things.

The last year or so was a bit different. I think I had a better understanding of just how old she was getting and the instability was part of it. Add in dementia and I got to the point that as long as she wasn't agitated and she would eat, then I was happy enough.

Glad she is letting you sleep.