Who is on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is on?

Does it show any where who is online at any given time? I always find that interesting and helpful.

Re: Who is on?

Well I just noticed this this morning..... "Whos on line" I like that !!!!
    Good morning.... Welcome.....

Comment

Hi there,
      Just to the right of your name is a blue dot, it is green when that person is on line.
      You can just hold your mouse over that dot and it says offline. Hope this helps.
      Welcome all.
      Carolyn
      Last edited by Carolyn; 03-20-2008, 07:46 AM. Reason: correcr sp.

Comment

How did you know that???? Im still getting use to all the new features.....
        Carolin..
        It also emails me when someone answers a post I posted... so like now.. I wasn't on but I got the computer ding that I had mail and it tells you someone answered your post..... How cool is that !!!!!!!!!!!
        Gotta run ... Food and shot time.... ILL BE BACK !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johanna View Post
          It also emails me when someone answers a post I posted... so like now.. I wasn't on but I got the computer ding that I had mail and it tells you someone answered your post..... How cool is that !!!!!!!!!!!
          Yup.

You can subscribe to all threads in any of the forums here, so that you get an e-mail notice when there's a new message (reply) in that forum, or you can subscribe to any individual thread/topic, so that you get an e-mail notice when there's a new message (reply) in that topic.

At the top of any forum, you'll see "forum tools". If you click on that, one of the options that you can choose is to subscribe to all threads in that forum. At the top of any thread/topic, you'll see "thread tools". If you click on that, one of the options that you can choose is to subscribe to that thread.

In your user CP, you also have a "subscriptions folder" that you can access if you click on "List subscriptions". From there, you can see all the threads to which you have subscribed, and you can also unsubscribe from any of your subscribed threads, if you no longer want to get those notification e-mails.

You can also set your options in your user CP so that you are notified via e-mail whenever there is a new Private Message in your message board inbox. Just click on "edit options" in your user CP, and then make sure there is a tick in the little box next to "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages". Then scroll down and click "save changes".

You can turn that option on and off, as you wish.

Last edited by acushdogsmom; 03-20-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Hi Betty!

Nice to see you! We definitely need to get Monk's picture up here! In fact, I was looking at his picture the other day. There's a good shot of him that I might use for the website if you don't mind.

Natalie

Comment

I don't mind at all. I actually would appreciate it. Thank you. The only thing I miss is being able to look at the bottom and see who is online. The other way you have to go to each thread (I am assuming) to see who is online. But I love the board any way. I even love the colors. They are soothing.

Comment

Betty,

I can see who is online (on the main forums page) when I am logged in. When I am not logged in (i.e. when I just visit here as a "guest") then I can't see who is online. So I think that only Registered members who are logged in at the board can see who else is here at the same time.

Look at the bottom of the main forums page, here:

http://k9diabetes.com/forum

Last edited by acushdogsmom; 03-21-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Thank you - that is what I was looking for!

Comment

ok I Give Up Carolin>>> Where"s The Green Light>>>?

Comment

Next to your name. Right now your "dot" is green because you're online.

There's Killian's pic, your login name, and then a dot in the heading of each of your posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X