View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: My Walmart quit selling relion syringes

There was a time that my area Walmarts would not sell me a box of a 100 syringes without a prescription but would give me a bag of 10 . when i visited my mom in Reno i would stock up because they did not have that policy . Well my Walmart changed their policy and i could buy a box of a 100.

Now i just bought a box about a month ago with no problem . I am surprised that they are not selling there brand of syringes with insulin and testing equipment . That seems odd . Did they give a reason why ?

I was in your boat with not selling me a box of a 100 and i looked around for alternatives but since i went to reno twice a year i just stocked up there

there was members who did buy online some people did not like the relion syringes
Jesse-26 lbs - 15.5 years old - 10 years diabetic - one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack - 3 shots of Novolin a day sometimes Novolog or r as a correction to higher sugar but that is rare. total insulin for a 24 hour period is between 8 and 10 units of NPH insulin depending on her fasting number