Sad news, Dolly passed away August 3, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news, Dolly passed away August 3, 2018

If you click on Picture it will enlarge.
    Last edited by eyelostit; 09-27-2013, 05:07 PM. Reason: change
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: Surpise meet my friend

I can't see a picture...must be my browser. I will have to see if I can get in on another computer and see if it will show.

Jenny

PS Great to hear from you.

Comment

Pippy is a brown border collie mix, I think she is part Irish Setter or some kind of Spaniel from her freckled nose, she sure is Border Collie, she has amber eyes.

I never had a brown/auburn color dog before.

I saw her listed online at a shelter, I keep looking at her picture & going back to the site, then I called, "Is she still there" so I told the gal It'd take me about 2 hrs to get there, they kept her overnight for me cuz I had to stay at a motel, they chipped her and I had her spayed the week later, shots and all of that.

I go to the new vet who last saw Niki, I liked him and his associates there.

She surely ease's the pain from losing my Niki, I still think I have a blind dog, certain times when coming in house etc, I still put my hand over the edge of the door & things like that.

I was back again at the dogfood aisles reading all the ingredients again, she's eating the Wellness brand. She's a holy terror running all over the place,picking up things that I don't know where she gets them from, still a pup she either 1yr 9 months or 10 months, both the Vet and the Shelter wrote different ages, judging I think a year at most.

LOL I didn't know what I was getting into with this lil Pippy, all of my dogs were older and knew the rules.

I'm sure Niki would like my new friend.
      Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Dolly,

I am so happy for you. Niki will always be part of your hear but you have enough room for another.

I too have 2 healthy young dogs now, compared to my three geriatrics and I still try to stop them from hurting themselves as if they are blind, deaf and feeble.

Can you put her pic in your album so I can see her.

Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by BestBuddy View Post
          I can't see a picture...must be my browser. I will have to see if I can get in on another computer and see if it will show.

Jenny

PS Great to hear from you.
          I know at times Nat can't see my pictures but others can, I just don't understand computers, I'm thinking of getting a new one but the thought of copying files and getting myself sick over the install etc. makes me wait.

I heard about the flooding there, I hope it did not affect you, its springtime right there right? Geez I gotta wait 2 more months & them some, we never know what April will do here, hot& cold or rain & cold or all and it ruins my apple trees.
          Last edited by eyelostit; 01-18-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Dolly,

I am so happy for you. Niki will always be part of your hear but you have enough room for another.

I too have 2 healthy young dogs now, compared to my three geriatrics and I still try to stop them from hurting themselves as if they are blind, deaf and feeble.

Can you put her pic in your album so I can see her.

Jenny
            Let me give it a try, stand by.

Comment

Jen, you should be able to view my pictures now.

Comment

Wow.

I was already there waiting and she is just beautiful. Such an expressive face, you are going to have so much fun together.

Jen

Comment

Wow.

I was already there waiting and she is just beautiful. Such an expressive face, you are going to have so much fun together.

Jen
                  I think to view albums you have to add members to friends list or make it public.

Oh my, we are having fun , so much fun I feel like I have a toddler.

LOL, Dolly

Comment

Hey Dollyhe
                    So good to see you back Sr. ! Pip is a real cutie and I know she has filled your heart with smiles and love. Looks like a border collie aussie shepard to me. Nice size. I know what you mean about the young ones. Toby sure keeps me on my toes. He seems to have learned the rules and then he'll run around the living room leaping over a table and couch to catch a yorkie or kittie Welcome back dolly
                    Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

I think that Pip is sure going to keep you on your toes! Look at those eyes! She's ready for a party, that's for sure! Oh my goodness - so glad you found each other!!!! Congrats!

Tami, Soapher, and Sydneygirl
                      Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Oh my goodness Dolly, Look at that face! She's so adorable! Congrats Patty
                        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

OMG! Completely different Pip - but has that wild eyed look of my Pip! I couldn't be happier for you Dolly. Niki would love her too! You just made my day!

Pam

Comment

Dolly... I was just thinking about you a week or so ago and wondering if you were going to have a dog in your life again soon. I can't remember what got me thinking about it.

Congratulations to you and to Pip... who seems to have Niki's spirit in her eyes, not to mention a lot of resemblance in that mischievous face!

I see a lot of border collie... is she bigger or smaller? Papillion crossed my mind also.

What wonderful news!

Natalie

Comment

Dolly!

Somehow I missed this till now! I'll have to go look at your picture(s)!

Yep; those young ones can be a real handful! Hehe!

My Camellia is, too, though for different reasons, though she's a few years older than Pippy; I'll be reporting again in Camellia's thread.

I am SO GLAD you were able to open your heart to another dog. I'm absolutely sure Niki would approve most heartily. She probably pushed you in that direction anyway, as Kwali and Kumbi pushed me to get Camellia!

Looking forward to any more reports you might have of your adventures with Pippy!

Love and hugs,
                              Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:26:00 (PST)
                              http://www.coherentdog.org/
                              CarolW

Comment

Working...
                              X