View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:25 PM

Default Re: My Sweet Bagel in Heaven now..

Always a thank you for all those kind words...

I went to my neighbor's yesterday to give her something and she has a 3 month old Beagle puppy that I arranged for her to get...

The silly thing jumped over the pet gate and came to me acting like a crazed puppy does..!!

I enjoyed those long silky ears and that sweet face and it was nice...
but it is not time to think of such things....My girls deserves a mourning and until I can speak of her without tuning up for a crying session I will enjoy visiting and going home...

My cat is just weird and always has been....but she IS here and I am glad for that....

for so long I haven't gone anywhere or done anything that interfered with that 12 hour cycle of insulin shots....so I will visit some and go to the beach for the first time this summer...but i took her with me the last times I went before Cushings...

But the next 2 weeks I am very busy with school, and tired and I do find early bed comes more now....I still have too much time on my hands that use to be devoted to my Bagel....
BUT we had so many great years and every summer in that buggy i used to call it the Halcyon days because they were so peaceful and we had no issues even though we were in the middle of Cushings and Diabetes and SHE beat them both!!!
The timing of her departure was perfect if you can say that...It rained and snowed the entire week afterwards....and I would have had a time putting her to rest in her "secret" place...
We were blessed and we blessed each other..I have much to be thankful for...
Speaking of bed, it is time again to go there...I wake up way too early these days and I am hoping that will subside...
thanks again...
Sande