Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kitty Gus - July 1996 - April 1, 2011

Natalie,

It's nice to see that post about thinking of Gus. I 'think' with you. I'm so glad you have Gus to think about, and I have my Abby. It's these wonderful thoughts of our times together that keep us going, and I know that you wouldn't have traded your time with Gus for anything. Gus was a lucky guy.

My best,

Kevin
    Ozzi, Dalmatian/Australian Cattle Dog mix, 12/03/1996 - 08/15/2010. Diabetes, blind from cataracts, cauda equina syndrome, and arthritis of the spine and knees. Daddy loves you Ozzi

Comment

Remembering my little gray and white buddy... Gus, "Goose," "Hoosters," "hooseyman."

We miss you.

Comment

We never do forget, do we?

Louise

Comment

Of course we don't forget. These animals stay in our hearts forever.

Anniversaries bring them back to us all the stronger - they hover and dance in the holes in our hearts, and talk to us, and keep teaching us things.

Kitty-Gus - thanks for visiting Natalie. You're always welcome to visit us, too. Just as long as Camellia can't actually see you; she might chase.

Sun, 1 Apr 2012 18:42:27 (PDT)
          http://www.coherentdog.org/
          CarolW

Comment

Awe...thinking of you as you remember your guy.
            Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

I guess I'm the odd one out..I try very hard NOT to remember dates. Birthdays always...but not the days they've left us. I always want to remember the good things and even tho I remember sort of when they left me, it's mostly just the season.

But I do understand...and hugs, Natalie on Gus! I'll bet he was pretty special!
              Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Natalie - I'm so sorry to read about your buddy Gus. They always leave too soon, but I'm certain he lived the fullest life possible with you! God bless Natalie - for always being their Champion!!!

Love Pam

Comment

Natalie, holding you in my thoughts as you remember your boy, Gus.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

Gus was a very lucky cat, to have a Mum like Natalie.
                    So was Chris, and now Jack.

You never forget them.
                    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Natalie,

I'll always remember both Kitty Gus and Chris. They led wonderful lives and are now at peace.

Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

Just a note to our little gray guy. I miss him.

Among other things, I always loved his big paddle paws...

His sister, Katie, will be 17 in July. Has terrible hips, her bowel doesn't function much better than Gus' did, she is taking daily meds for hyperthyroid, and she has really not so good kidneys and her fur is a mess. But overall, she seems happy nonetheless.

Comment

What a sweet picture. Gus was a lucky guy Natalie. Thinking of you.

Glad Katie is holding her own. There's a lot to be said for an overall state of happiness despite everything else.
                          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

wow those are some big feet what a cutie i have had a few kitties that departed and they were lots of fun independent and affectionate they wright there own rules

seems like your baby is doing good kitty's can live such a long life with additional challenges and dont seem to bother them much they are quite amazing as are dogies
                            Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                            Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

what a pretty boy. 17 is quite a feat for a cat isn't it. They are so lucky to be part of your family (just like we are!)
                              Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

I am good with Happy nonetheless
                                Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Working...
                                X