Thread: How Do I....?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Founding Moderator

Default Re: How Do I....?

Add a link to my posts?

There are three ways to do this. One is to directly copy it using "Copy Shortcut" and then paste it in your post. Another is to click the "Insert Link" icon (blue globe with link icon). A box will come up for you to copy the link into. Yet another is by using vBulletin Code.

http://k9diabetes.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

List of codes link

url and/url in square brackets are the tags for this. Start with url in square brackets, copy your link, then "end" it with /url in square brackets.

Add a picture to my posts?

Again, there's more than one way to do it. One way is to click the "Insert Image" icon (photo-like icon). A box will come up for you to copy the photo link into. And you can also do this with vBulletin Code.

img and /img in square brackets are the tags for pictures. Start with img in square brackets, copy the link of your photo, and end it with /img in square brackets.

If you want the picture to be in the center of your post, then you'll need to use the center tags.

center and /center, both in square brackets, are the centering tags. You'll need to arrange them like this:

center img Photo Link /img /center

Last edited by k9diabetes; 03-18-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Increase Main Question font size