Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jesse girl

Happy Birthday Jesse girl. I love the team that you and your mom are. xoxo
    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Jesse!

Many, many more for you! You have a great mom who gives you the best of care! Of course, you know that.

Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

thanks jackie judi and bill . its great to see support for jesse . I think its the collective care and understanding on this site is what keeps her going all this time

maybe buy her a rabbit . that might not be a good idea as she would be howling 24/7 . she would go nuts

I am glad i am able to find a way for her to be a beagle it can be risky but locking her up in a bubble just isn't what she would want and i work for her haha
        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
        Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

I love popping into the forum and seeing good news. Happiest of birthday's Jesse!!!!
          Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Thanks tami jesse likes good news to

as we know we say that very quietly and knocking on any wood we can find
            Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .

Comment

• Happy happy birthday Jesse, and wishes for many more to come!
              I'll knock on some wood too, to make sure things stay smooth
              Audrey
              Bazzle - My sweet German Shepherd Chow Chow boy, born approximately 6/7/2002, adopted 8/7/2002, diagnosed with diabetes 12/28/2012, lived happy and healthy on Novilin 70/30 and Hill's Science Diet WD... Continued his journey into the next life on 5/15/2016. I miss you baby boy; you'll stay in my heart forever.

Comment

thanks audrey jesse is very appreciative

Its funny the things we do not to disturb the universal balance

Comment

Coming to this party a bit late - but I hope Jesse had a lovely birthday week! Congratulations to both of you for getting her this far!

I'm glad that she still enjoys running around after the rabbits. Eddie does things like that and although I worry about him crashing into things because he can't see, I do like him doing proper doggy things! (Eddie was running with my husband yesterday when one of the other dogs got in the way and tripped my husband up, then Eddie, who was close behind, ran into him as well - and they all ended up in a bit of a heap!).

Antonia
                  Eddie - Lab x golden retriever. Weighed 63lbs. Ate Canagan. Diagnosed October 2012. 13units of Caninsulin twice a day. Had EPI as well as diabetes. Died 20 June 2017. Loved forever.

Comment

oh my antonia i could just imagine the pile of dog and humanity

Gives me a chuckle

Jesse had a nice day some extra chicken more time chasing rabbits and some ice cream after

thanks for well wishes

Comment

Belated birthday wishes to Jesse! Keep those birthdays coming!
                      Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

thanks amy thats what she wants as many birthdays as possible

Comment

Happy belated birthday Jesse. What an inspiration. Hope you got to catch some of those rabbits
                          Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

jesse says thanks barb . its nice the hear from you and jesse appreciates it

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday to Jesse!!! She is a lucky girl to have you. And I love she still adores her rabbits. Good to hear she's still seizure-free. Sending her much love
                              Patty
                              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

thanks patty jesse appreciates all what you have done for her and you have done more than you know with the help from your ali

Comment

Working...
                                X