Goodbye to My Murphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Goodbye to My Murphy

oh man, I'm so so sorry. Its hard whether you expect it or not. Like Amy said, we spend so much time battling to keep them going and happy, it's hard to realize that their little bodies are done.

hugs, Judi
    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Murphy.

Jake
      13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
      At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are lifting you up.....it's never easy and the light will never go out in your hear.
        Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

Oh,so sorry.glad you were with him.RIP mr. Murphy, run free sweet boy
          Sissy 13 yr old Bichon, born 4/17/03, 12 lbs. Diagnoised 7/20/12. Passed away 12/29/16 in my arms. My life will never be the same again. She will always be with me. Run free my babygirl 3 ozs I/D 4 x's day. 1.75 units levemir 2 times a day. .1 mg thyroid pill, tramadol for leg pain, morning & night,Use Alphatrak 2 and Relion Confirm meters.

Comment

• So very sorry to see this. You took such great care of him! I know you are hurting and devastated right now. I am still in shock myself so I don't have a ton of comforting words or great advice. It is just the worst feeling and total loss. Just know, we do all the things we do to make them feel better and when we run out of magic and miracles, we have to do the best thing and alleviate the suffering. It is the ultimate act of love.

Run free, Murphy!
            Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

you and murph put up a good fight with all those challenges , sometimes i think they stay longer just to take care of us and you would think its the other way around

i look at things not in a sad way but if a life was good no matter how long it is its a good life and should be celebrated . Yes we miss them but thinking of that good life we had together is a blessing and something to really appreciate that opportunity
              Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
              Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

So sorry for your loss, just be strong your pup will watch you from heaven and become an angel. R.I.P

Comment

Aw, so very sorry for your loss... You guys weathered a lot of storms and heart disease is an especially tough one. Sending you a hug and a kiss skyward to Murphy...

Natalie

Comment

So sorry to hear Murphy passed. You took great care of the little one, which I'm sure he knows as he patiently waits for you to join him in that better place.

My deepest condolences to you and yours, and Godspeed to Murphy.
                    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Thinking of you at this most difficult time. RIP little Murphy
                      Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
                      10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss.
                        Mr. Shadow 11 year old mix breed, 21 lbs. , diabetes diagnosis Sept. 2015. Currently on 10 units Novolin N

Comment

• I'm terribly sorry to hear of Murphy's passing. It is so difficult when it's time to help them transition from this life. I lost my Bazzle dog to cancer a little more than 6 weeks ago, and just like you I knew his end was near. Even though I knew, it still came as an abrupt shock when I found us at the emergency vet, preparing to say "so long for now".
                          I know Murphy knows how much you loved him, and I think he was comforted that you were able to help him pass on. I hope that the good memories of Murphy will comfort you in this time of sorrow.
                          Sending cyber hugs to you and your family, and a kiss skyward for sweet Murphy.
                          Audrey
                          Bazzle - My sweet German Shepherd Chow Chow boy, born approximately 6/7/2002, adopted 8/7/2002, diagnosed with diabetes 12/28/2012, lived happy and healthy on Novilin 70/30 and Hill's Science Diet WD... Continued his journey into the next life on 5/15/2016. I miss you baby boy; you'll stay in my heart forever.

Comment

Aw, I am so sorry for your loss, even though we know it's just around the corner it doesn't make it any easier. May your memories of the good times help ease your pain
                            Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

Working...
                            X