My Niki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Niki

There's still not a day that goes by without Niki in my thoughts, how brave she was and all the shots, I miss her more than I can say, her picture is still my destop photo, Niki will always be in the special place in my heart.

Just had to write that, it helps

Dolly and Angel Niki
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: My Niki

I don't believe I've ever spoke to you, but my heart is definitely with you. I constantly think of my Rivie every day and miss him with every drop of my soul, he's the background pic on my phone. Hugs and best wishes to you.

Comment

Dolly,

I know how you feel. There are mornings when I signon at work and see Criss' face that I get tears.

Hugs,
      Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

My heart goes out to all that have had a loss, and I can only imagine how you must feel, and just dread the day that I will lose my Abby, but cherish each day I have her.

I think that is what makes this site so special, not only the wealth of information, the caring people who are members, the special insight of those that monitor it, and having a place that everyone understands what we all may be feeling. Somehow we feel closer to those that we have lost.

Hugs to all.
        Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

oh Dolly, I know what you mean as I still look at Mil's photo that sits on my mantle and tell her good morning, and good night...every day.
          Her urn is a music box that plays, 'On the Wings of an Angel'...I lift the lid ever so slightly and feel as tho she and I are connecting...

big hugs, I'm sure Niki knows of your love in whatever way is possible.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

So sorry you are feeling sad about Niki! It's amazing how much a part of our lives they become and when they aren't there...such a big hole! I know she's with you in spirit and watching and loving you every minute of every day! Hugs to you!
            Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Awe Dolly, I feel for you and everyone that's experienced that bond and loss. Ali's getting older before my eyes and it breaks my heart.

Thinking of you,
              Patty
              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

It is terribly sad indeed to lose our beloved pets. I miss my Ranger every day and dread the day that my old boy Harley goes to join him. But - I am thankful for each day and for all the photos we have of both of them! Precious memories!
                FIGHTING FOR HARLEY...Susan & Harley- Yellow Lab born 2/21/2001 ~ dx 3/27/2012 ~ started with 11 units 2x day now at 21units Humulin N 2x day - weight 100

Comment

Sending {{hugs}}

It is indeed hard to lose our furry friends, but their unconditional love is something you can always carry in your heart. <3

Comment

Hi Dolly....I've been thinking of you lately and wondering how you're doing. Lady is in that special place in my heart.....it's almost 3 years since she passed and it's hard to believe that it's been that long.
                    Hope you're taking good care of yourself....
                    (((HUGS)))
                    Jo-Ann and her Angel Lady

Comment

Working...
                    X