Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sydney

A year already, hugs to you
    Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

Tami,

What a wonderful tribute to Sydney. I know not a day goes by that you do not miss her, but she was loved much, and you gave her a wonderful life.

Barb
      Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Miss that soft sassy gal of yours Tami. What a great video - a year later and it still brought tears to my eyes.
        Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

What a beautiful tribute to your girl Tammi.

I'm a little choked up watching all those pictures and then at the end when it becomes a video.

We never do forget them

Louise

Comment

What a beautiful video. I couldn't help but choke up while watching it. Missing her still, and thanking her and you for all the memories and life lessons you've shared with us.
            Bazzle - My sweet German Shepherd Chow Chow boy, born approximately 6/7/2002, adopted 8/7/2002, diagnosed with diabetes 12/28/2012, lived happy and healthy on Novilin 70/30 and Hill's Science Diet WD... Continued his journey into the next life on 5/15/2016. I miss you baby boy; you'll stay in my heart forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Soaphie & Sydney's Mom View Post
              Today marks the one year anniversary of Sydney's departure. I have only seen her twice in my dreams (unfortunately). We still miss her so much - but have poured even more love onto Soaphie (if that is indeed possible).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDDx56s6uo
              We miss her Tami. Cannot...watch this tonight. Maybe a quiet time tomorrow...sniff.
              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

I can't believe it's been so long since Sydney left! I finally got up the courage to watch the video again...and what an amazingly beautiful dog she was! It really captured her spirit. Thank you for sharing her with us! Hugs!
                Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Working...
                X