Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog

Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog Anything related to your diabetic dog.

Old 06-14-2017, 09:24 PM
Senior Member and Moderator

Default Re: Scruff the Schnauzer, Rest in Peace 10/31/15

So happy you have a new pup to share your adventures! Glad you checked in!
Old 09-30-2020, 05:35 AM

Thanks Natalie for helping me re-set my password....

Well, it has been a while since I last visited and a long time since I posted.

Scruff recently celebrated his 15th birthday (9/26/05) on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. It was become much easier to look back as the years have unfolded since his untimely death by a coyote on 10/31/15. The huge selection of photos help keep memories of him alive.

Toby and Brody are doing fine............ lots of daily exercise and a very good diet.

As I stated previously, Brody was overweight when we got him. Today, his weight is perfect.

Toby is still slim and trim and full of explosive energy......... always ready to go outside for a walk and to chase a squirrel.

Be safe everyone!
Old 09-30-2020, 11:23 AM
Founding Member

Glad to see everything is going good . Jesse will have her 16 birthday in october and we take it one day at a time . Wow a coyote . Jesse once went straight up on a hill to where a coyote was and they got nose to nose . I was to far to do anything as she was looking for rabbits but instead she found a coyote . To my surprise the coyote took off and sat on another hill watching . Jesse flushed out some squirrels and the coyote caught one of them , I guess they had a plan they talked over to get a meal for the coyote . Stay safe and happy
Old 10-22-2020, 03:59 PM
Administrator

It's nice to see you here and to hear that things are going well.

I feel the same about Chris and his many friends here at the forum. Time makes the memories warmer and softer and sweeter, takes the raw edge off. We just celebrated our dog Jack's 12-year adopta-versary, which followed Chris' passing in 2008 by a couple of months. Chris would have turned 26 this year!

It's just shocking to think that so much time has gone by already. Jack's an old boy now at 13. Every day I am thankful Jack didn't develop diabetes... not because I can't handle diabetes but because Jack is not the mellow tolerant boy Chris was. It would be very challenging to test Jack's blood sugar at home!

Wishing you and your pups many happy years together!

Natalie