X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sigh-Bagel having issues

Happy birthday Bagel!!

Hope you had a great day !!
    Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Bagel! Glad to hear you had a great day.....
      (((HUGS)))
      Jo-Ann & Victoria

Comment

Great news! Happy birthday Bagel
        Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

THANKFUL with you Sande!
          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bagel.... Abby and Bagel are just 1 week and 1 day apart. So glad Bagel had a great Birthday.
            Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Happy Birthday Bagel!
              Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Hope Bagel had a wonderful birthday!

Jake
                13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
                At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

so glad Bagel had a good birthday!
                  Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bagel! So happy to read Bagel is doing well and enjoying life - and even enjoying some extra treats now and then!
                    Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

All good!! Second bottle of FOUR MARVELS ordered...

Great holiday and today my son is on his way back to S Korea and Bagel is such a comfort to me!!

She is snoring and i am fixing her chicken.....

Thank you for all teh birthday wishes and pics!!

hanging in there beautifully...

sande and bagel

Comment

Originally posted by Bagel's Mom View Post
                        All good!!

She is snoring and i am fixing her chicken.....
                        A belated Happy Birthday to the Bagel!

Sounds like she's really enjoying herself.
                        Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

• My Sweet Bagel in Heaven now..

Well... she was doing so well with the cancer- until Friday night and she started shutting down...I refuse to let her suffer like my last Beagle did because I waited...Saturday her back legs wouldn't work and she panted all weekend- couldn't breathe from the glands in her throat growing...She wouldn't eat either...

so I called her Vet..He has been her Vet for 13 yrs...He came over this afternoon....We sat in the floor over her and chatted about her and all her issues...

Back surgery at 4..Cushings 4 years...diabetic 3.5 years.....blind this summer..not to mention bladder stones and other doggie problems...and the lymphosarcoma diagnosed in NOV and they said a few weeks!!!!!

She blessed my life...and she knew how blessed SHE was too...

so many kind words from folks all day....
                          I am exhausted and emotionally drained..She slept most of the day so I layed down with her a lot..I cried til there were no more tears....
                          She was my miracle baby....and she made it perfectly through Christmas with no issues and the visits from my son and brother...and her 13th birthday..
                          I am grateful....but lost.... and too tired to write now....
                          Sande

Comment

• Re: My Sweet Bagel in Heaven now..

I am so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))
                            Run free sweet Bagel.

Jake
                            13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
                            At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

the last gift your angel gave you was a nice holiday and wanted to celebrate a wonderful birthday with you

temporary goodbye will be followed by a happy hello in the future

your love for your bagel is timeless
                              Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                              Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

One last holiday season and a 13th birthday celebration. What special memories to hold close to your heart. Wonderful that your vet was able to come to your home and set your girl free in a place that was most comforting to you both. My condolences on your loss. Holli
                                Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Working...
                                X