Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crissy Ann's Long Road through Diabetes and Atypical Cushing's disease

(((hugs)))
    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

i so just love that picture of her . special thoughts on a special day
      Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
      Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

To my Baby Girl,

It's been six years today. I think of you every day and will hold you in my heart forever.

Love,
        Mom

Comment

Thinking of all the special dogs from Chris' early days, with Crissy Ann being an important one. I miss them all.

Thinking of you both,

Natalie

Comment

Criss,

Although I was far away on your birthday and the anniversary of your passing, you were in my thoughts and heart. I still miss you.

Love,
            Mom
            Last edited by bgdavis; 03-15-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Time may help lessen the hurt but it never heals the pain of missing those special fur babies.

I've read her story many times - what a beautiful soul she was. She was Lucky to have such a wonderful human to advocate for. Hugs to you.

Holli
              Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl. Inconceivable that you were born 21 years ago. I still miss you and Dinks and always will.

Love,
                Mom

Comment

They leave a forever paw print on our hearts, don't they? Thinking of you.
                  Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Wow... 21 years ago... I hadn't ever thought about it that way. Sending a kiss to Crissy Ann.

Natalie

Comment

Baby Girl,

It's been 8 years ago that you flew to the Rainbow Bridge. I know you've found some kind angel to give you tummy rubs and toss you squeaky toys, but I miss you so.

Love and hugs,

Mom

Comment

Seems like forever, feels like yesterday.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Criss Ann. Doesn't seem possible that 22 years have slipped by.

Love,
                          Mom

Comment

Oh my god, Bonnie... 22 years!! I never thought about it that way. Chris would be turning 24 this year if he was still with us.

I don't even want to think what that says about how old I am...

Sending her a kiss for her birthday and our love,

Natalie

Comment

Crissy Ann,

I didn't forget yesterday marked the ninth anniversary of your passing to the Rainbow Bridge. I just didn't get this little note written to you. I hope you and Dinks welcomed Sugar last November. Hank is my last white dog and has had his share of difficulty this year, with old-age vestibular syndrome. He takes almost as much care as you did. Mom loves all of my fur babies and remembers each and every one of you.

Kisses from Mom

Comment

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl. Mom will never forget you or the boys.
                                I still love you.

Mom

Comment

Working...
                                X