Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crissy Ann's Long Road through Diabetes and Atypical Cushing's disease

Criss,

It's hard to believe it's been a whole decade since you left me. I still think of you often. In fact, I've been washing a ton of your dog hair, preparing to spin it into beautiful white yarn.
    It's also the 6 month anniversary of little Hank's passing.
    I will always keep all of you in my heart. Until we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Love,
    Mom

Comment

Aw... I know what you mean about the shock if a decade going by. So fast and yet an eternity. Our Jack is 12 this year.

We so often talk about Chris and I know do the same with Crissy Ann and Hank and all the sweet souls who have passed through and changed your life.

Good dogs, every one.

Natalie

Comment

Happy Birthday, my Crissy Ann.

Love,
        Mom

Comment

Kisses to you Crissy Ann! And a big hug to your mom...

Comment

Thinking of you today. Eleven long years without a big, white paw to pat my hand.

Love ya forever,
            Mom

Comment

How can it be, Crissy, that 25 years have passed.

Love you guys yet.
              Mom

Comment

that is unreal. hugs to you
                Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

I hope you are well Bonnie.

Natalie

Comment

Criss Ann, I still miss your big, white paw.

Natalie,

I'm doing okay. Moved from my big Victorian house that I had for 29 years, to Illinois last October. I'm now in a 2 bedroom apartment with my remaining 2 old cats. They had to adjust from 12 years of roaming outside as semi-ferals!

Bonnie

Comment

That is quite an adjustment for everyone! Are they "adjusting?"

Natalie

Comment

I think the cats are adjusting better than me. One of them had anxiety the first 6 weeks. He hid and refused to use the litter box, but I started him on a 'calming' chew and he's come completely around.

Bonnie and Angel Crissy Ann

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sweet Crissy Ann.

I will hold you in my heart forever.
                          Mom

Comment

Yep we never forget . A birthday wish skyward to your beautiful pup . I would hope all these pups get together on the other side and maybe chuckle a bit on how their caretakers would get a little nutty over their care . We love them so much and time does not change that.
                            Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                            Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Crissy Ann, it's been 13 years since we parted, but you are forever missed and loved.

Mom

Comment

Sweet dogs and sweet memories…

Comment

Working...
                                X