No announcement yet.

Daphne is an angel Feb 2017...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hearing about Daphne's passing. It's clear that you guys gave her a happy, loving, and pain free life. I'm sure Daphne knows how much she is loved and will be missed. Sending hope that her happy memories will ease your grief. My thoughts are with you.
    Audrey
    Bazzle - My sweet German Shepherd Chow Chow boy, born approximately 6/7/2002, adopted 8/7/2002, diagnosed with diabetes 12/28/2012, lived happy and healthy on Novilin 70/30 and Hill's Science Diet WD... Continued his journey into the next life on 5/15/2016. I miss you baby boy; you'll stay in my heart forever.

Comment

Re: new here — introducing Daphne (and her BG complications)...

I'm so very sorry for the loss of you Daphne. Healing hugs for you as you continue to grieve. May the sweet memories bring you comfort.
      Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
      10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

Re: new here — introducing Daphne (and her BG complications)...

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts... Daphne has certainly left a big empty space in our home and our lives, but I am going back to memories of her early days — as well as remembering what a trouper she was in her last years. Had I known it was her last night, I would have given her more of a backrub and snuggle before going to sleep that night... But she did enjoy her duck jello bedtime treat, only a few hours before she died, so her passing was about as peaceful as we could have wished.

Thank you again... I wish I had been more active here over these years (school takes up so much of my time) — those of you who are able to post more frequently and have so much good advice for us all are invaluable.

Comment

Re: Daphne is an angel Feb 2017...

Oh no... I am so sad to learn of Daphne's passing. She certainly was enveloped in your love in her final weeks. Sending her a kiss and you a hug,

Natalie

Comment

Re: Daphne is an angel Feb 2017...

So very sorry for your loss of beloved Daphne.

Hugs,
            Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

Working...
            X