Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Annie has cancer and has stopped eating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Annie has cancer and has stopped eating...

Dear Friends

My Annie is gone. Yesterday was the saddest day of my life. My only consolation is she was in no pain ever. I've changed my photo to one I took of her a half hour before she died in my husband's arms. Such a sweet little girl. Never complained. Always happy right to the end. I hated carrying her to the crematorium. The worst part, leaving her there. Just gut wrenching. I cried and cried. Made them bring her back so I could kiss her again.
    Today was so lonesome around here without her, seeing her things, toys, insulin needles. Tried to put them away but just couldn't. I miss her so very much.
    Thank you for your kindnesses.
    I have so much w/d and other stuff. Is it permissible to give to a dog in need?
    Thank you all so much. 💔💔💔
    Judie
    Mom of Sweet Annie, cockapoo, 17lbs of love❤️ diagnosed w diabetes 2014, on Humulin N 2x day, dosage depending upon fluctuating glucose readings w Alpha Trak 2

Comment

it take courage to do whats best for your baby . i wonder if i will have that courage when the time comes i can only hope

that is a blessing that she did not suffer. cancer can be so debilitating

it is probably one of the hardest things to to but the most unselfish act any could do for the one they love

take care
      Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
      Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Hugs to you Judie. My heart goes out to you. The love between you and your Annie will always be in your heart forever.

-Diann
        Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
        10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

So sorry to hearing about Annie's passing. It's clear that you guys gave her a happy, loving, and pain free life. I'm sure Annie knows how much she is loved and will be missed. Sending hope that her happy memories will ease your grief. My thoughts are with you.

Audrey
          Bazzle - My sweet German Shepherd Chow Chow boy, born approximately 6/7/2002, adopted 8/7/2002, diagnosed with diabetes 12/28/2012, lived happy and healthy on Novilin 70/30 and Hill's Science Diet WD... Continued his journey into the next life on 5/15/2016. I miss you baby boy; you'll stay in my heart forever.

Comment

Working...
          X