Kitty Gus - July 1996 - April 1, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kitty Gus - July 1996 - April 1, 2011

What a handsome guy!.....thinking of Gus.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

WOW - those are big paws! How adorable - thanks for sharing the picture. I hope your good memories are helping you through this time.
      Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

What a nice picture of your Gus. We never forget them do we?

Katie at 17 and still having quality of life despite all her medical challenges says a lot about your level of care.

Louise

Comment

Something about gray cats, I just think they are gorgeous! Thinking of your handsome guy and hoping fond memories help fill the void of his loss.
          Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

What a prize!! You were so lucky to have had him and he you! Love his feet!!!

I lost my diabetic cat, Cat, to CHF in December of 2006, and don't think I'll ever be totally over him. These furbabies mold a permanent "dent" in our hearts!
            Melinda & Maggie,14 yr. old mixed breed adopted in August 2001. Novilin N, 18u 2x a day; Alpo and Beneful canned food; she's getting up there, but doing alright! Blind, deaf, arthritic, but diabetes is well controlled.

Comment

Good grief, ... those are clydesdale feet!
              Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Thinking of you Natalie.... Gus will never leave your heart.
                Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

I'm so sorry about Gus, it hits our hearts so bad.

I miss my doggies more than family members I'm afraid to say, that's just the way it is at times.

He looks just like one of the strays we feed, I'll have to take a photo of him/her.
                  Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Working...
                  X