Annie & Craig - Getting too smart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Annie - Getting too smart!

Best wishes for Annie coming your way! Will be watching for your report.

Mary
    Ruffles May 1997~~12/6/2010~~She was "a heartbeat at our feet"~~
    Izzy--BD unknown;~~ RIP 7/13/2013 ~~; she was a sweet Yorkie spirit and we miss her
    Bella--Yorkie rescue; BD 9/2013 +/-; RIP 5/2015
    Ruby--senior Yorkiepoo foster

Comment

Thinking of you all and praying for Annie's successful surgery tomorrow!
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
        Her surgery is tomorrow. Unless something very unusual happens, I expect her home in the afternoon (fingers crossed).
        We're with you hoping for a good outcome!
        Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Craig, You and Annie are in my thoughts today...

Will be looking for an evening update.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

Dropped Annie off at 7:45. We lied to her to get her into the car. Told her she was going to a "Puppy Day Spa". She wasn't a happy camper when we arrived at the eye clinic!
            Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Oh, that's mean!
              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

oh my i can picture that face

dad whats up this is not what we talked about

keeping positive thoughts for annie
                Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Hey, whatever works to get her happily in the car!!! Hope for good news today!!

Sandy

Comment

well at least you both tricked her so she can be equally annoyed with both of you. Hope there is time for both of you to pick her up too, so you can both "rescue" her!

hope she is sailing through it
                    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Praying for great results....let us know.
                      Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

Craig
                        How goes it?- waiting for word from you
                        Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Annie is home from the "Puppy Day Spa", otherwise known as her glaucoma surgery.

Things went as expected. Didn't have any trouble with the anesthesia and earned a gold star from the vet. Vet says she made about 250 laser holes, don't know if that is normal. Won't know if there will be any vision improvement for a month, or two.

Three drops (multiple times per day) for a week. Two drops for about three weeks, if everything is good. One drop (Tobramycin Ophthalmic) forever.

The lesson I would like to pass on is if your pup just starts to bump into things, don't delay seeing an ophthalmologist. One day with super high eye pressure can start problems that can cost them their vision. I delayed 2 1/2 days because I didn't understand treatment was so time critical.
                          Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Good news. Tks for the update Craig

Now, is the princess get her day at the spa?

Louise

Comment

good to here annie did so well and home

she is probably still wondering what happened to the day spa
                              Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                              Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

So glad she is doing well. Sending best wishes you make it to I drop a day.
                                Tara in honor of Ruby.
                                She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
                                Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

Working...
                                X