Steph and Pallie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steph and Pallie

Is Pallie on SAM-e? Apparently it not only helps the liver but can also helpwith arthritis etc. See this thread: http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=812 (Where Jenny has been experimenting on herself, SAM-e is discussed and you can get to learn all about "nuf-nufs" to boot!)

Alison

Comment

Beth- hahahah I never thought of Pallie as a suspension bridge! That is hysterical!!

Yes, Alison, she is. SAM-e is one of the 2 ingredients in her Denamarin, the liver medication she takes ever since our trauma with the degenerative tissue my vet found which at first was thought to be cancer. He still has her take it once a day, in the morning on an empty stomach so it absorbs fully. The doggie internal clock amazes me. She whines for breakfast EXACTLY one hour after she gets her denamarin, which is the minimum amount of time between the denamarin and food. Glad to see it helps arthritis too!
      Last edited by corgipallie; 05-15-2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Hey Pallie & Steph, glad to see the Tramadol is working. We are having quite of a similar problem here, apparently they have their secret cell phones lines and they start acting the same!!!!

We started walking on three legs yesterday. I remember that our vet has always recommended Tramadol or Adequane over any NSAID, and I preferred it that way too; as Alison I also tried all kind of pain relievers for my "headaches", now known as migraines, and I almost destroyed my GI tract, so I know first hand how NSAIDS affects other internal organs.

I hope our dear Pallie gets better. Love the picture on the boat!!!

Marcela & The Choco Labs

Comment

Working...
        X