Merry Christmas everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone!

... and a HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR for you and your fur kids!

Dunno how I slipped up on christmas instead of Christmas??? Craig, Amy or Natalie ... please change it. Thanks.
    Last edited by farrwf; 12-25-2017, 08:12 AM. Reason: Christmas instead of christmas
    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Re: Merry christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!!!
    Daisy 12 1/2 y/o 20lb Mini Schnauzer - 115g chicken breast, 45g chana dal, 55g green beans all chopped in a food processor, 20g Hills Perfect Weight, 1 tbs pumpkin, 8 units Novolin N q12h. Other meds-1/4t d-mannose twice daily, 1 Proviable DC daily, 1 multivitamin, 1/4t ground eggshells each meal, 1200mcg methyl B12 daily, 5mg zyrtec daily

Comment

Merry Christmas, Bill! It’s a white Christmas here
      Lily is a 62 lb English Setter, born 07-27-2007.
      Diabetes: Aug 2013
      Went peacefully to heaven on 04-24-2021
      Video in Lily’s memory: https://www.facebook.com/10000201631...3260300417807/

Comment

Gus and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year for you, your family, and your furbabies!

We have light dusting of snow in southern Illinois and it's cold. So it feels more like Christmas than it did a few days ago.
        Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
        10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

jesse is having a very festive time this year as treats are flowing and so is the fast acting haha

merry Christmas
          Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
          Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMurphy View Post
            Merry Christmas, Bill! It’s a white Christmas here
            I see that, ... as it should be! Not too much beats sitting in a toasty warm house looking out the window at a whole lot of snow coming down.
            Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Snickers and I are also wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! We finally got a white Christmas here but also a cold one - it sure made one little black dog happy though.
              Snickers was an 18 year old Skye terrier mix. - Diagnosed 12-1-15. Angel status 4-21-19. She was a once in a lifetime dog that will always be in my heart.

Comment

Re: Merry Christmas everyone!

Ha - Bill ! I was so tired I didn’t even notice what you were talking about!

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday!
                Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Originally posted by jesse girl View Post
                  jesse is having a very festive time this year as treats are flowing and so is the fast acting haha

merry Christmas
                  I have a couple of 2 legged friends who are Type II who are "playing the system" the same way as Jesse over the holiday feasting season. One uses Novolog and the other uses R.

Comment

Originally posted by farrwf View Post
                    I have a couple of 2 legged friends who are Type II who are "playing the system" the same way as Jesse over the holiday feasting season. One uses Novolog and the other uses R.
                    yep playing the system bill you are correct .
                    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Working...
                    X