Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy!

Today is the second anniversary of Lucy going to her forever home with Dr. David & Connie.

I still think about her every day and also the wonderful people who helped save her life.

She was only with me for four months but she burrowed so deeply into my heart that she'll always have her own place there. She is truly one of those dogs that comes along once in a lifetime if you're very very lucky.

Rick

Re: Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy!

Love that face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Awe, HAPPY ADOPTION DAY Lucy!!!

I've always loved her mischievous avatar picture Rick

Take care,
      Patty
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

So happy to see you posting on Lucy, Rick. I remember her well. That's a GREAT picture! You must miss her terribly at times, but I gather she got a really great home! How nice for Lucy. I think you once visited her; hope you can do that again sometime!

love and hugs,
        Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:31:31 (PDT)
        http://www.coherentdog.org/
        CarolW

Comment

Precious Lucy... what a joy it was to be involved in helping her find a loving home. And she also brought me the pleasure of getting to know you Rick, who are at least as special as Lucy and as responsible as anyone for all the good things that came to her.

Natalie

Comment

I just got this photo from Dr. David.

This will always be my favorite I think..
            [/QUOTE]

Comment

Happy Adoption Day, Lucy.

Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

Saw you here Rick and went looking for Lucy... can't believe it's been three years since this post. There must be another about her somewhere.

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                X