My Walmart quit selling relion syringes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Walmart quit selling relion syringes

My Walmart quit selling Relion syringes -They do still offer BD's for 34 bucks a box
    Anyone else have this problem or is it just my Wallyworld ?
    I don't need a perscription in this state to purchase them any one know of a good online place to get some U100 3/10 cc 29ga with 1/2 needles and 1/2 unit marks would be a bonus but not nessesary
    Thanks all
    Dogg
    My Pal of 12 years 83.5 lbs Spayed Lab Mix Coco (Coke) Diagnosed 7/24/17--22 units (Relion)Novolin N twice a day.Feeding 1cup Whole Earth (grain free) Kibble/ 7oz's Vital Beef/BisonRaw/ 1 cube pumpkin and 1 cube black bean 2 X day

Re: My Walmart quit selling relion syringes

There was a time that my area Walmarts would not sell me a box of a 100 syringes without a prescription but would give me a bag of 10 . when i visited my mom in Reno i would stock up because they did not have that policy . Well my Walmart changed their policy and i could buy a box of a 100.

Now i just bought a box about a month ago with no problem . I am surprised that they are not selling there brand of syringes with insulin and testing equipment . That seems odd . Did they give a reason why ?

I was in your boat with not selling me a box of a 100 and i looked around for alternatives but since i went to reno twice a year i just stocked up there

there was members who did buy online some people did not like the relion syringes
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

They were willing to sell me the Relion 31ga 5/16 syringes but told me they did not and are not in the future going to stock the 29ga 1/2 syringes due to them being a favorite of junkies which I can sorta believe because of the high death count with these dumb kids around here in Ohio ---But as I stated before we are not required to have a perscription for the syringes just the Insulin -Seems kind backwards to me but then again who am I to dissagree with the laws of the state
      Sorry I should have read my start post I should have been clearer as to what Walmart still had available
      Thanks
      Dogg
      My Pal of 12 years 83.5 lbs Spayed Lab Mix Coco (Coke) Diagnosed 7/24/17--22 units (Relion)Novolin N twice a day.Feeding 1cup Whole Earth (grain free) Kibble/ 7oz's Vital Beef/BisonRaw/ 1 cube pumpkin and 1 cube black bean 2 X day

Comment

We had the same thing happen at our Walmart in FL. They told me they no longer carried the syringes, so I asked them if they would special order 4 boxes and they did.
        Daisy 12 1/2 y/o 20lb Mini Schnauzer - 115g chicken breast, 45g chana dal, 55g green beans all chopped in a food processor, 20g Hills Perfect Weight, 1 tbs pumpkin, 8 units Novolin N q12h. Other meds-1/4t d-mannose twice daily, 1 Proviable DC daily, 1 multivitamin, 1/4t ground eggshells each meal, 1200mcg methyl B12 daily, 5mg zyrtec daily

Comment

Working...
        X