Kramer got his wings... March 18, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kramer needs your thoughts and prayers

Glad he's home with you for tonight! Will keep praying for him Breanne.
    Patty
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

I just read all about Kramer. I am praying for you. I hope he will be fine.

Comment

I'm so glad he's home and seems a bit better. I'm sure getting rid of the ketones make a big difference.

Give him a very gentle pat from me,

Natalie

Comment

So glad to hear that Kramer is home with you tonight. Keeping him in my prayers. Hugs to the two of you.
          Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Aw Brea, poor Kramie
            I'm glad he is home with you tonite, prayers on the way up.

Dolly
            Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

I am so glad he is home and I hope things improve quickly.
              Jenny

Comment

Just checking to see how Kramer is - hoping he had a good night.
                Luv,

Comment

Breanne, I posted a reply on the old friends board, but in case you don't see that, please know that you and Kramer are in my thoughts today...Kramer is tough...and I truly believe that he will be okay. You and your parents have done an amazing job with him (really, really, above and beyond), and care like that is rewarded....keep a good thought, and we will do the same.

Love and hugs, Teresa and Ricky

Comment

Good morning everybody..

There wasn't a huge change last night...he's a little more alert this morning but I think that has to do with the pain medication wearing off. He was breathing a little heavier and shorter this morning too so I think he's still in a lot of pain.

Last night we carried him across the road to his favorite walking path and helped him walk with a scarf and he had a little pee. Imagine being a passerby walking past 4 people with a dog in a scarf, an IV high in the air, all high fiving when a dog takes a pee. Yep, we're the crazy dog people on the corner!

He did get up and have a poo and pee in my parents bedroom early this morning so we were all pretty happy about that too and then he got up and walked all the way down the hallway and outside to do some more of his business. Mom checked the puddle in their bedroom for ketones and there weren't any. And he lifted his head when I came and gave him a good morning kiss.

We took him back to the vet for the day for his medicines and observation and hopefully we'll bring him home again tonight.

We're not making leaps and bounds but he's sure more alert than he was yesterday.

Breanne and her patient, Kramer
                    Breanne and Angel Kramer (Rainbow Bridge March 18, 2010)
                    Kramer Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTDQatUq6Ms

Comment

Hi Breanne,
                      Just saw this right now and am glad to hear he's doing better than yesterday. Hope he's home tonight and more chipper than this morning, he's in my thoughts and prayers, take care,
                      Jo-Ann

Comment

Hi Breanne,

On my way out but had to check on Kramer.

We're not making leaps and bounds but he's sure more alert than he was yesterday.
                        Hoping he continues to improve today. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
                        Luv,

Comment

I'm sure it helped he was around family last night too that will take him to his favorite spot and high five when he pees rather than alone at the vet's office.

Will continue to hope for good news tonight as well.
                          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

That seems very encouraging to me Breanne. I'm so glad he got to be with his family and now is back getting further mending at the vet.

Natalie

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for you and Kramer. Sure sorry you guys are having to go through this. Kramer is so lucky to have such a great family Crossing my fingers that he continues to show improvement and you get some good news from the vet.

Jennifer
                              Virgil: 12 year old Jack Russell, 28 lbs, dx 4-25-09, NPH: 14 units x2, Food: Iams (weight loss, dry) & 1/8 tsp. Metamucil w/ water, BG in 100's-250's, Testing: OneTouch Ultra and Ketodiastix

Comment

Kramer sounds like he's done quite a bit of improving! Hope all of you are feeling better too!

Kathy

Comment

Working...
                                X