Lost Confidence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost Confidence...

Allison, OMG, that is so scary. We take our safety for granted most times, and would not think that walking dogs would be a life threatening experience.

So glad that you are ok, as well as Alfie. I would make sure to walk with someone, and be armed with some pepper spray, as well.
    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

So glad to hear that you are getting out and about! I think about you sometimes when I walk Hank late at night. Makes me a bit more vigilant. Hugs!
      Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

I'm glad you & the pack are OK.

A stout walking staff doesn't look like a weapon but is a pretty good one against 2 and 4 legged vermin.

I spent 2 years in Scotland. I find it hard to believe there are drunken 'ooligans wandering about.

ALWAYS pay attention to your surroundings. Thugs prefer the element of surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishslayer View Post
          I'm glad you & the pack are OK.

I spent 2 years in Scotland. I find it hard to believe there are drunken 'ooligans wandering about.

Where in Scotland were you rick??
          Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

Originally posted by diggydog View Post
            Where in Scotland were you rick??
            Thurso, in tha' narth o' Caithness. I was stationed at the Naval Communication Station there. Loved it.

Comment

Working...
            X