Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog

Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog Anything related to your diabetic dog.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Jesse girl

Congratulations to you and your Jesse girl..... You have done a wonderful job with her, working with diabetes and letting her enjoy life as a dog.....
Old 03-24-2013, 05:05 PM

Hurray!!!!!! Three cheers for three years!
Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:48 PM

Congratulations!!! She is truley an inspiration to all
Old 03-24-2013, 05:51 PM

Wow, that is great news. I'm very happy for you both.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:21 PM

Ya know, In all the time I have been on this forum I think this is the first time I have seen you post on Jesse Girl's thread....if memory serves which it often doesn't.

While i don't wish diabetes on any dog or caregiver, I am trully glad it has brought you to this forum and all your willingness to push the boundaries to get you Girl to a good place. You have shared much of this info with me and others and given me things to try when the conventional approach has failed us. MY goodness where would Ruby and I be.....

Happy anniversary Jesse Girl.....both of you.

Thank you, Tara
Old 03-24-2013, 07:38 PM

Happy three years to Jesse Girl! Love hearing her stories. How she fought to live and has kept you on her toes ever since. You've been an inspiration - thinking outside of the box and building a routine around what makes Jesse Girl happy - the ability to run, play, chase rabbits and simply be a dog. Wishing you both many more years of celebration!
Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM

YAY!!!!! Congrats to you and Jesse Girl on the three years!!!! You've been a great fur mom in the aspect Jesse girl is a happy, healthy girl and is enjoying her life being a dog and doing what dogs do!! Great job!!!

Sandy
Old 03-25-2013, 03:50 AM

Congrats on the 3 year milestone. Great work!
Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dadís loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:15 AM

Congrats Jesse Girl on your 3 year sugaversary!!

You are always so generous with your advice to us - I really appreciate all the help you have given me and CJ since we joined last July. Sounds like Jesse girl is doing really well - its the first time I have seen you post !

Hope you have many more happy and healthy years and that she gets to chase lots of rabbits now that its spring!!

Hugs
Anne-Marie and CJ
Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:26 AM

Happy Sugarversary from Jen n Baxter. I appreciate all ur insight n post answers u obviously are doing a lotta things right hugs from baxter