Lactated Ringer's Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lactated Ringer's Solution

Anybody has any bag to spare? I need them quick, I will buy them. For kidney flushing.

My local Walgreen promised me to fill the prescription next day, and that didn't happen, no employee was competent enough to figure out what's going on, it dragged me several days too late.

My vet charges too much for a bag, and I need 1000ml a day. That's what I am using now.

Santa Cruz Animal Health has the best price at $5/1000ml, but they don't ship RX to FL.

I found a person also in FL who has some bags to spare but he dose not take PayPal so I can not get money to him fast. He's like 4 hours' driving away.

For all the above, if anyone could help me, thanks in advance, let me know.

Re: Lactated Ringer's Solution

Where in Florida? I'm in Florida. If it's close to me I can go give him the money.
    Sparky Love, diagnosed March 5, 2014. Enrolled in Kinostat study to prevent cataract formation. Pancreatitis June 16, 2014 - hospitalized for 6 days in the ICU. Went to the Rainbow Bridge June 23, 2014. I love you very much, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cara Sandler View Post
      Where in Florida? I'm in Florida. If it's close to me I can go give him the money.
      Homosassa. I am right now talking to a friend of a friend who lives close to see if she could help me drop off the money.

If Walgreen didn't drag me till today, Friday, I'd have opportunities ordering from a lot of places with even rush shipping. They told me yesterday would be here ready by 11am, of course that didn't happen again, and nobody bother to call me.

I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Aw, darn, that's about 5 hours from me :-(

What about a local hospital?
        Sparky Love, diagnosed March 5, 2014. Enrolled in Kinostat study to prevent cataract formation. Pancreatitis June 16, 2014 - hospitalized for 6 days in the ICU. Went to the Rainbow Bridge June 23, 2014. I love you very much, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cara Sandler View Post
          Aw, darn, that's about 5 hours from me :-(

What about a local hospital?
          Didn't think of hospitals, I didn't know if they take vet's prescription and would like to spare their stock fluids. But I got it handled, although it's kind of hard to have all them shipped and delivered through the weekend. I will have them on Monday, meanwhile I just bought 2000 mls from my vet to go through Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks a million.

Comment

Working...
          X