Blood sugar level before bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vestibular Disease

My non diabetic dog Daisy had vestibular problem when she was 15, head tilted to one side and could not stand. We thought it was a stroke but vet said no and put her on an antibiotic and something for the vertigo. She recovered but within a few months had her first seizure. She had them occasionally after that, maybe a couple times a month, til she died when we had to put her down a few months short of 18 but we didn’t make the decision because of the seizures, it was overall weakness and refusal to eat. Vet had not wanted to put her on anti seizure meds for some reason.p, and she was pretty advanced in age to do an MRI at that point. I sympathize, I used to sit and cry when she seized because I felt so helpless.
    Romeo, toy poodle dx diabetic Feb 2019. Natural Balance L.I.D. Sweet Potato Bison, Whole Life freeze dried turkey snacks. Vetsulin 2.5 units every 12 hrs. Ocu-Glo supplement. Dry eyes: Tacrolimus 1.0 (max dose available) 3x day and Diclofenac drops 2x day, along with Genteel gel lubricant at least 3-4 x/day.

Comment

Working...
    X