Angel Penny 14 November 1998 – 18 January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Angel Penny 14 November 1998 – 18 January 2014

Very cute - what a face! Hope she takes away some of the pain from losing your girl.
    Amy
    Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Love the name and love her pictures. She is adorable and looks to have that 'catch me if you can' attitude.

We got our Toby pup at around eight weeks. He took awhile to potty train. He seemed to grasp the concept early on but I think he simply didn't have the bladder capacity to hold it for long at all. He was going outside every 10 to 15 minutes at one point in time. He's about seven months and is doing much better but still has the occasional accident. He can now go an eight hour stretch during the work day but when we are home on weekends he still likes to go outside on a rather frequent basis.

Good luck keeping up with all that puppy energy.
      Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Too cute!
        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Congratulations on the new add to your family. Sheeza's a real looker.

Hope you enjoy each other immensely! Gotta love a pup, regardless of their mischief!
          Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

My Vet's nurse summed it up rather well, it's hard work going from a pensioner to a baby!!

Yes, thank you every one, there will always be a hole in my heart for both of my dogs, but this little ratbag is keeping me on my toes, I have slipped up occasionally calling her Penny.

She has a personality already, talks too

Comment

Working...
            X