Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kramer got his wings... March 18, 2010

Breanne,

I just realized that you had done a tribute to Kramer on YouTube. I have to tell you I cried like a baby when I watched it. What a beautiful tribute it was, and Kramer was such a beautiful dog. I think it hit me especially hard because he reminded me so much of my Gretel. I lost a previous dog after having her for almost 17 years and I certainly feel your pain. I know these words may sound empty now, but you will always have those wonderful wonderful memories of him to treasure, and even though they may bring tears, in time they will also bring smiles. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Carolyn
    Carolyn & Gretel - 12 yr. old mini-schnauzer - diag. Jan 2010 - lost her courageous battle with multiple issues on Feb. 17, 2014. So sadly missed by her family.

Comment

• Re: Kramer got his wings... March 18, 2010

Kramer was an unfortunate example of the problems mini schnauzers can have with diabetes regulation... much of his history was at the old forum, but I thought I'd bring this forward if only to remember and honor Kramer and Breanne.

Natalie

Comment

Working...
      X