Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sydney

That's too bad for Sydney's toes. Good job for thinking on your feet about getting it frozen instead of surgery . I had to smile when you mentioned mani's, pedi's, and a plethora of treats , it's like you said YOLO. Hope everything goes well, keep us posted
    Audrey & Bazzle
    Bazzle - My sweet German Shepherd Chow Chow boy, born approximately 6/7/2002, adopted 8/7/2002, diagnosed with diabetes 12/28/2012, lived happy and healthy on Novilin 70/30 and Hill's Science Diet WD... Continued his journey into the next life on 5/15/2016. I miss you baby boy; you'll stay in my heart forever.

Comment

Sydney's birthday today - 14 YEARS OLD! We never in a million years, given all her issues, thought she would still be with us. Every day is truly a gift...

Thank you all for all your help and support in getting her to this milestone!

Tami, Soaphie & The Birthday Girl!
      Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Yay! Happy Birthday, Sydney!!
        Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Happy birthday Sydney! A beautiful girl!
          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

YEAH!!!! Happy Birthday dear Sydney!!!
            Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Happy Birthday, as our senior dogs get older it's so wonderful to learn that there are even older ones 'thriving'
              Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

yay for sydney

happy birthday with a way to go
                Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Hope you had a great day Syd!!! You certainly are a precious gift!
                  14 is amazing Tami and a testament to all you do for those beautiful spunky girls!!!
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Happy Birthday Sydney
                    Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Happy 14th sassy Syd - may you continue to live every day to it's fullest!
                      Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

A slightly belated Happy Birthday to you, dear Sydney! Huge congratulations on your 14th! (and hey, Tami, good for you!)
                        http://www.coherentdog.org/
                        CarolW

Comment

A very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to Sydney!

14 years is fantastic, ... hoping she has many more.
                          Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Happy 14th Birthday to that Sassy girl of yours!
                            What a wonderful job you do for two... did I say 2 diabetic pups! You are truly amazing.
                            Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Happy Birthday Sydney!!

Wow, 14!! Hopefully all our pups will live to a ripe old age!!
                              Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

Happy birthday, Sydney!

Jake
                                13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
                                At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X