Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye

Toodles started having problems on Sunday--it became evident that this was going to be a problem by Monday. We are trying to determine whether this is a seizure-related problem or not. Right now, we're not sure.

The thing is that right now, I don't have the time to give to both Toodles and this forum, so I'll need to be leaving. I've enjoyed meeting the people here but at this point, I don't know how to take care of both "jobs" and do them right.

Kathy
    Last edited by We Hope; 11-04-2009, 04:42 PM. Reason: typos...

Re: Goodbye

It is very sad to see you go, you have been helpful to so many of us and I know we all appreciate it. Thank you for everything and best of luck with everything you have going on. Wish you weren't going but it is understandable at the same time, take care.....

Comment

Kathy

I'm so sorry to hear about toodles and you leaving us for awhile. I've valued your advise and support and will miss hearing from you. I wish you the best and will be thinking of you and Toodles and praying for a good outcome.

Best

Peggy
      Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Kathy,

I'm so sorry you are having problems with Toodles. You have been such an amazing person and such a tremendous help to me with Greyson. I will definately keep you and Toodles in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Kathy,
          I am so sorry Toodles is having problems. I hope you will check in with us when you are able and tell us how Toodles is doing.

Thank you for all the help you've given us! We will be thinking of you and praying for a positive outcome.
          Take care,
          Patty
          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Dear Kathy - I guess this is just a day of bad news! I am so sorry that you won't be here everyday, but I hope that all will be well with Toodles and that you will post every now and again and let us know how you are doing.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your advice and friendship. God bless Kathy!

Pam

Comment

I am so sorry about the trouble you are having with Toodles. You have been of enormous help to me. I'll be keeping you & Toodles in my prayers. God Bless

Linda & Buddy

Comment

Oh my goodness! Sorry about Toodles's problems and all that you are going through.

You have been so valuable to all of us here - a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you for all you have done and offered to us!

HUGS and SLOPPY KISSES (from Soapher),

Tami & Soaphie
                Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Wow, Kathy, I'm sorry to hear about Toodles and his problems. I can't imagine this forum without you. There is so much info here that comes from you....new members or long time ones will be able to research all that you've posted for us. But that's not the same, I know.
                  I hope you're able to post how things are going for you and Toodles because we'll all be thinking of you two. Please take good care...
                  (((HUGS)))
                  Jo-Ann & my Dollydog angel

Comment

Kathy,

Sorry to hear that Toodles is having problems and that you will be leaving. You have been a big help to all of us - we will miss you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for everyone here and the time you have devoted to this board. Please let us know how Toodles is doing when you can. Keeping the two of you in my thoughts and prayers.
                    Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Aw, I hope Toodles gets better, knowing you things will get better. Let us know how things are going.

You have helped all of us.

Aw, I'm gonna miss you , I hope you get back here.

Please keep in touch "Oh Wise One"

Dolly & Niki
                      Last edited by eyelostit; 11-04-2009, 10:46 PM.
                      Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Kathy - sorry you need to leave us for a while - especially, the reason for it. Sending our love and marshallng all possible Universal Forces in favor of Toodles and you. Please keep us posted when you can.

Wed, 4 Nov 2009 22:38:32 (PST)
                        http://www.coherentdog.org/
                        CarolW

Comment

Hi Kathy
                          Thank you so very much. You have taken the time to put together so much information and posts. This has given Autumn such improved health and quality of life, living with diabetes. There must be a countless number of dogs you have given this gift to.

I'm saying prayers for Tootles and you. Tootles is so blessed to have your care.

Comment

Kathy,

You've been such encouragement to me. I hope that even though you're not here for awhile you can feel our encouragement as you deal with Toodles. I hope Toodles gets well soon.

Julie
                            My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Comment

Kathy,

I know you will be very sorely missed, as I can say from the bottom of my heart you were a God send to Lucy and me.

I want to wish you all the very best in whatever you do.

I hope Toodles gets a lot better in the next few weeks.

God Bless You

Marg
                              Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X