Out of control numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Out of control numbers

my 17 year old son took jesse to the emergency vet when this all started with jesse . i think he was 17 . the diagnosis was brutal for a young guy who never experienced things like that but he did and excellent job and i was very proud of him

the really tough experiences are the ones that prepare us for future challenges . i know its hard for your son but let him know jazz did not have to leave alone she had your son and what a gift that is to be able to say goodbye and helping her crossover

glad she is in a happier place running free chasing those rabbits in the tall grass
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Jasmine.

Jake
      13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
      At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

I am so sorry for you all,and for your son. Jasmine felt safe enough with him that she could cross the rainbow bridge. Knowing that they are pain free and can see and run again brings a little peace of mind and helps to ease a wee bit of the heartache
        Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

I am so sorry. That had to be hard for your son but I hope he takes comfort that she wasn't alone even though it was so hard for him.
          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Working...
          X